Join Sally Cox for an in-depth discussion in this video What should you know, part of Articulate Storyline 360: Increasing Learner Engagement.
- [Instructor] This course is for instructional designers, eLearning developers, and anyone who wants to create training that's more engaging and interactive. Now Storyline is pretty straightforward and easy to use, but there are a few things you should know before taking this course. You should have a basic understanding of how Storyline works, and how to set up a simple project. You should know how to import images, and do simple text formatting. If you're just getting started with eLearning, check out my other course on this site. It's an introductory course in visual design for eLearning.
There are also courses available to help you get up to speed with the basics of Storyline.
In this course, learn how to go beyond the simple slide deck, and create highly engaging elearning presentations that increase learner agility and motivation using the features and tools of Articulate Storyline 360. Sally Cox combines instruction in the tool with teaching best practices to help you take your elearning development skills to the next level. She explains how to plan and storyboard your course, use design fundamentals to sharpen the aesthetics of your presentation, develop engaging navigation, incorporate storytelling, and create assessments and quizzes.
- Motivating learners with engagement
- Using storyboards to build your vision
- Building the template
- Using the align, ruler, and grid features to keep slides neat
- Working with the corporate brand
- Developing navigation in Storyline
- Buttons, hot spots, and sliders
- Using gamification to help students learn
- Working with audio clips, video, and web links
- Questions, assessments, and quizzes