Get an overview and explanation of Articulate Storyline 360 and the variety of sectors and work environments in which it can be used.
- [Narrator] Well just before we start using Storyline 360…to author interactive e-learning content…let's get a feel for what Storyline 360 really is.…If you're an experienced user of previous versions…of Storyline you can probably skip this movie.…Storyline 360 is the latest cloud-based…subscription based version…of Articulate's standalone e-learning authoring software.…It's not to be confused with…Articulate 360 or Articulate Studio 360.…Articulate 360 is a suite of applications and tools…that include Storyline 360 and Studio 360.…
And because Storyline was the only product…from Articulate for the longest time…most people refer to it as Articulate.…Articulate though is the name of the company…that manufactures both Studio and Storyline 360…and a number of other e-learning tools…that make up the Articulate 360 suite of products.…Because it's now cloud-based and uses a subscription model…you'll always have the latest updates from Articulate.…Our focus in this course will be Storyline 360…which allows one to author a variety of e-learning courses.…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.