Get started with Storyline 360. Learn how to use this versatile application to create, manage, and publish your elearning projects.
- [David] Hi and welcome to this course on Articulate Storyline 360, I'm David Rivers. Storyline 360 is just one part of the Articulate 360 group of tools that can help you in the creation and management of your Elearning projects. In course, we'll begin by getting acquainted with Elearning in general before launching Storyline to get ourselves familiarized with the user interface and set global preferences. Then it's onto the creation process and starting a new project from stratch or even from your existing PowerPoint slides.
We'll cover adding various types of elements, assets and media to your projects to make them stand out. We'll explore using assessment tools, and quizzing in your projects. And of course, we'll spend some time covering how to get your projects published when they're ready to be shared with your target audience. So what exactly do you need to follow along with me in this course? We'll explore that next.
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.