Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using slides for consequences, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Narrator] So another approach you have … for branching the scenarios is to use actual slides. … Now the default way, the kind of recommended way … in most cases is slide layers, … and that's just because you can consolidate … all that feedback into a single slide. … Because really, if you think about it, … this slide right here actually has four slides. … We have the initial choices slide, … and then we have the three feedback slides. … And again they can be customized many different ways. … However, depending on your design decisions … and choices, and how you want to visualize … your scenarios, you may want to use slides. … So let me show you what that would look like … if we used slides rather than slide layers. … I'm going to delete this scene, … and yes that will give us some broken triggers, … and what we'll do then is add a couple new slides in here. … What we'll add is a consequence slide … for each of the three choices. … So right click, choose new slide, basic layouts, … and I'll just work with the same slide layout …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.