Renaldo Lawrence shows and explains how to use the Format Painter tool in Articulate Storyline 360.
- When working with shapes inside…of Articulate Storyline 360, you have…many options to format a shape.…However, sometimes you may wish…to duplicate the formatting of a shape…you have on the canvas without going through…all the steps it took you to format the original shape.…Not only can this save you loads of time…especially if you have the same formatting…on different shapes on different slides…but it can also speed up your workflow.…We will look at how we can accomplish…this task very quickly.…
For this task, we will use the Format Painter.…The Format Painter allows us to copy…the formatting of an object on the canvas…and duplicate that style on another object.…Let's add another shape to the canvas.…Select the Insert tab.…And choose Caption.…Choose the rounded rectangle.…And draw the shape on the canvas.…Inside of the shape, double-click and type,…Click here for main lesson content.…
Press Escape.…Let's select the second title…under the Table of Contents title.…With the shape still selected,…choose the Home tab.…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.