Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Convert to Freeform, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Presenter] One of the easiest ways … to move your static content … to something more interactive, … is to reframe that existing content … in to the form of a question. … Now, this is a great way to create … informal knowledge checks, … from the course content you already have. … In this movie, we'll look at Storyline's … convert to freeform tool, … to see just how easily it is to convert … static slides in to freeform question types. … So, I'm starting here with that PowerPoint … we imported, and you can see that the text, … and all the images, are still as they were … when we first bought 'em in. … So, the way this works is, … in theory, you probably want to keep that initial slide. … It's probably content that you're using in the course, … so you don't want to change that, … you just want to work from it. … So, what I would do is, come over here … and just duplicate the existing slide. … So, we'll right click and choose duplicate. … And, with that slide duplicated, … come on up to the insert tab, …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.