Renaldo Lawrence shows how to use Articulate Storyline 360 to upload your course and gather feedback from users.
- [Narrator] One of the features that can really help you…get feedback on your course is to use Articulate 360.…It lets you gather consolidated feedback from stakeholders…and subject matter experts, such as teachers…or a group of learners on your course.…The process of using Articulate 360 works like this.…You create a course and you publish it to Articulate 360.…You then share your course with your users.…I use Articulate 360 when I'm working…with different teachers and need to get feedback…on different courses we're collaborating on.…
To get the process started,…let's open up our project in Articulate Storyline 360.…Then, click Publish.…When you do, the Publish dialog box will appear.…Choose Articulate 360 from the top of the dialog box.…If this is the first time publishing to the platform,…then look to your right and choose Create New Item.…You should already see the title…of your project in the title box.…Press Publish.…
Once you click Publish, Articulate Storyline 360…is going to publish your course…and then upload the content to the Articulate servers.…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.