Learn how to add a variety of different quiz question types in Storyline 360 and adjust options such as feedback and scoring, which includes negative scoring for wrong answers.
- [Instructor] Well now it's time to…really access how much a learner has retained…in our Storyline 360 course here.…The most common way of doing that…is to add a quiz to the end of your project.…It can be a separate project…that's linked to, from your training,…or it can be built right into the project itself.…We already have a scene created…in our orientation project here called Quiz.…If you're skipping to this movie,…open up Orientation 0503…and you'll have what I have.…Let's go to the Scenes dropdown…because there's the quiz scene, scene three,…and all we have are two slides.…
The first one asking if we're ready to take the quiz…with two options,…yes, which takes them to the next slide,…information about scoring,…or no, where they can go back to the beginning…and review the materials.…But now we want to add an actual question slide…after slide 3.2,…information about how scoring is going to work.…So when they click next,…it'll actually move on to the next slide.…The first question we're going to insert…by going up to the ribbon,…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.