- View Offline
- What is Storyline?
- Understanding elearning
- Starting a new project from scratch or from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and slides
- Adding images
- Recording narration
- Inserting video
- Creating review questions
- Publishing your project for web or mobile distribution
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to "Up and Running with Articulate Storyline" I'm David Rivers. This course is designed to get you acquainted with Storyline, Articulate's interactive e-learning authoring software. We will start by creating a project from scratch and also from existing PowerPoint slides you may already have on a subject. We'll look at ways to bring life to your project through the use of images, animations, and characters. And then we'll explore ways to assess learning with Storyline through review questions and full blown quizzes. Of course getting your content out to the masses is a huge part of any e-learning project, so we'll examine the many publishing options you have in Storyline including options like publishing nlearning to HTML 5.
We'll also investigate publishing to a learning management system or LMS. There's plenty to cover, so let's get started.