Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Text entry questions, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] Fill in the blank question types … are another great way to get learners to recall … what they learned in previous lessons and in this movie, … we're going to convert this static slide we brought in … from PowerPoint to a fill in the blank … or text entry knowledge check. … So, let's go ahead and begin by duplicating the slide, … we always want to duplicate it so we preserve our original … and now let's go ahead and prepare this slide … for converting to freeform. … So, in this case if we want to use it fill in the blank, … we're going to show the learners something … and ask them to type in their response … or we don't want to give them the answers, … so you get rid of that. … And we can just show a single item and ask them to identify … whether a food item is healthy or unhealthy. … So, I'll delete the other items here … and make this a little bit larger, right, … and then we should update our content here … to reframe it as a question. … So, treat it like a true or false, healthy or unhealthy. …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.