Learn how to start new projects from scratch, including how to define the story resolution and aspect ratio, and how to name slides and scenes.
- [Instructor] Well now that we're feeling comfortable in…our Storyline environment and we've set up our preferences…to suit our specific needs, it's time to begin the…creation process.…When you close up any of the projects you've been…working on here in Storyline, you're always returned…to this splash screen and this is where we're going to…start a brand new project, typically you can do…this using a couple of different methods, one is to…start a new project from scratch, the other is to use…existing slides you might have in a PowerPoint presentation.…That we'll do in the next movie, in this movie…we'll focus on a brand new project from scratch,…that means going up to the top left corner and clicking,…new project.…
This is going to take us to a brand new, untitled…project, we can see that up here in the title bar,…I see Untitled1, it's my first project,…the asterisk means nothing's been saved to this…point and I do need to save this up.…When I do, I'll give it an appropriate name.…In your new project, you'll also see a brand new…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.