Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Show next button after all tabs are clicked, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] One of the most commonly asked, … most popular questions asked by Storyline users … is around disabling the Next button … until all slide objects have been clicked or visited. … So, for example, we have our two player buttons down here, … the Previous and the Next, … and you can see as I hover over each … I get the cursor change. … But the request is, the ask is disabling the Next button … and only enabling it after, in this case, … all three of these buttons have been clicked. … This is such a popular question … and it's also one that really separates … a lot of the new users from experienced users. … So this is definitely a technique … that advanced Storyline users know … and it works so brilliantly in Storyline … that it's essential for you to fully understand … the Storyline workflow. … So let's go ahead and look at how it works. … So there's a couple things we want to do. … First, we want to disable that Next button … as soon as the slide loads. … As soon as this slide is loaded or viewed …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.