Join Renaldo Lawrence for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting the playback orientation of your project, part of Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearning.
- [Instructor] One of the fantastic things about…Articulate Storyline 360 is the ability…you have to view your project and see…what it will look like on various screens.…However, sometimes when you create your content…it can look better in landscape mode…rather than portrait or vice versa.…Articulate Storyline 360 has a great way…of having the content orientate to…either portrait or landscape.…With a project open, look to the right of the tool bar.…You will notice that you have a few icons…that look like screens.…
To the far right you will see…an icon that looks like a gear.…Click on the gear icon.…The responsive playback dialogue box appears.…Here you can set the options to set…the orientation for both tablet and phone,…which gives you some control over how the…users will view your content.…For tablets, choose landscape only.…Do the same for phones.…This means that when users are viewing…your content, they will only see the content…when the device is in landscape mode.…
Click okay, and now click the save icon.…Click preview.…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.