Learn how to locate, review, and modify Storyline 360 default settings in order to customize your working environment.
- [Instructor] Just before we dive into creating your own…Storyline 360 project from scratch,…there are some settings you should be aware of.…We're going to explore them now.…And as you can see, I still have our sample project…open here.…Sample project from the chapter one…folder of your exercise files.…You can open that up if you've closed it or if you're…skipping to this movie.…Doesn't matter what slide we're looking at.…We're actually going to go to the Storyline…preferences by clicking File and Storyline Options…down below.…From here, you can see there's only one tab,…and under Options, we see things like,…"Enable publishing for manual upload to Articulate Online."…If you plan on using that as opposed to an LMS, for example,…you may want to include the option to publish manually…to Articulate Online.…
Clicking that checkbox would turn it on.…I'm going to leave it turned off until I think…I need it.…Down below, you can see your work is automatically…being recovered.…You may see something different.…I've set mine to five minutes.…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.