Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Scrolling panels, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] One of my favorite interactive objects … is the scrolling panel because it really solves … a common problem in e-learning, … and that is managing large blocks of text, … images, graphics, content that's too big … or too much to fit on the slide. … So let's take a look at how they work in Storylines. … I'm going to close out the preview. … And let's go ahead and just create … a new document, so a new slide. … Basic layouts and let's do blank is fine. … All right to insert a scrolling panel, … just go up to the insert tab. … And come on over here to the interactive objects … and we'll select scrolling panel. … And go ahead and just click once on your slide. … Now once it's on the slide, … it's pretty much like any other object. … You can resize it, scale it, move it around. … Most likely you want to get a rough idea … of how big of a scrolling panel you want. … Once it's there, you just drag objects into it. … So for example, insert, shape. … Rectangle, and when I grab the rectangle …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.