Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving as a reusable template, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] In this movie we'll look … at how to save our project as a reusable template … so we don't have to go through this process … each time we want to add a scenario. … So we spent some time customizing this interaction. … We have everything laid out and customized the way we want. … We now want to save it so we can reuse it or share it, … either with our customers, teammates, clients, … and not have to go through building … everything from the ground up each time. … So you have a couple options for saving. … The first is to save it as a local template. … And you do that by going to File, … Save As. … So you'll save it mostly as you normally would, … but instead of saving it as a Story Type … you save as a Story Template. … Story Templates are how you add files … to your local template library. … So it doesn't really matter where I save this initially, … I'm just going to save it to the desktop, … and if I open up a new project. … So starting here on the Welcome screen, … I can choose to begin from that template. …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.