Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Questions, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] Most e-learning is more about telling … and pushing information than pulling. … To move from telling and pushing information, … try asking questions designed … to connect learners to the content. … And a good way to get started is by presenting learners … with a challenge and asking them a reflective question, … like what would you do? … And then include a blank text entry field … to let learners jot down their answers. … But you don't have to stop there. … You can make it even more interactive … by including an option for learners to compare their answers … with an expert's recommendation or response. … Another reflective question to ask is why did you do that, … after the learner submits a choice or performs an action. … Learners aren't usually asked to justify their actions, … which makes this a powerful question to ask. … And here's another example, … consider a road safety tire changing course. … The usual designed way would be to list the three, five, … 10, or however many steps are required for changing a tire. …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.