Learn how to optimize a completed Storyline project so that it can be published to the web and accessed by online learners.
- [Instructor] Well, once you've previewed your project…on through and made the fixes necessary…to perfect your finished product, it's time to publish it.…But just before we publish, you can see I've fixed up…the table that appeared in our hotel background scene,…so everything looks better.…I even used some different colors to match our logo.…You can open up Orientation 06-02…from the Chapter 6 folder of your exercise files…to have exactly what I have.…The other thing I was considering…was what happens at the end of our course?…If we click our dropdown for scenes…and go to quiz, the very last slide…is our results slide.…
That's the last thing our learners will see.…They can retry the quiz or review the quiz questions…to see what they got right and wrong.…But then what?…They'd have to close their browser…if they're viewing it in, for example,…their default browser via the web or an LMS.…Well, perhaps we should give them an option…to exit the course without having to know…that they need to close the browser.…So, maybe a new button down at the bottom would be helpful.…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.