Learn how to publish a completed project to Articulate Online or to another LMS and ensure the content is SCORM or AICC compliant.
- [Instructor] If your organization makes use of an LMS,…a learning management system,…or perhaps you subscribe to an LMS service,…you can publish your Storyline projects to that LMS,…which gives you access to a number…of tools and compliance options.…We're going to explore them now…as we continue work with our orientation project 0604,…if you're catching up.…All we're going to do this time…is go over to the publish button and change up our options…to LMS, there it is on the list.…
We'll talk about Articulate Online in a moment,…but we'll start with LMS because from here you'll…see the current title shows up description fields.…The folder that's about to be created containing…all of the files needed to upload to an LMS…will be located wherever you choose.…I'm going to keep mine at the desktop.…Now we can access things like the formats…as we did in earlier movies, the player,…optimization, publishing the entire project.…What's new though, is this last option, tracking.…
Notice by default, results slide shows up…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.