Renaldo Lawrence previews the project he is going to create using Articulate Storyline 360.
- [Instructor] When working on your project…in Articulate Storyline 360 it is a great idea…to get used to previewing your project.…Articulate Storyline 360 makes this extremely easy…because on each of the different tabs…there's a preview button.…Within this Articulate Storyline 360 project…we have a list of glossary terms,…a logo, different resources, and a title.…We need to make sure that all of these features…will show up when we preview our project.…Among the amazing features of Articulate Storyline 360…is that there are features built-in…that make the testing process a breeze.…
Not only can we test the whole project…when you click on the preview button,…but you have the unbelievable opportunity…to see what the project will look like on any devices.…Make sure that you have the Home tab selected.…Then, choose Preview.…The application will then take you into preview mode.…Now, look to the right of the screen.…Notice that you have six different icons.…Click on the second icon, which looks like a tablet,…to see what your project will look like…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.