Renaldo Lawrence shows how to preview the output files when you publish an Articulate Storyline 360 project.
- [Instructor] Now that we have published our course,…let's have a look…and see what the published files look like.…Navigate to the published folder…which is inside our Project One folder.…Double click to enter the folder.…Notice that we have a series of files.…We have the main file called story_html5…along with the other required files.…If we're going to link our course…inside of a web environment,…you will need to link to that file.…
It is important to note here…that if you're going to upload…or share this course with any of your learners,…then all of the files and folders must be included,…otherwise the course will not work properly.…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.