Learn about the importance of previewing scenes and projects and how to adjust slide and player properties to achieve the optimal playback experience.
- [Narrator] As you build your projects here in Storyline,…doing things like animating some of the contents…as we've done with our project here.…Maybe adding timings and triggers like we did…in the previous movie.…You'll want to make sure that things are going as planned…and that's why previewing is important.…You're also going to be able to see some…of the default settings that come with your project,…settings you may want to change.…So we'll continue with our orientation project,…Orientation0208,…you can open that one up…if you skip to this movie or you're catching up.…
And as you can see from slide one here…in the first scene,…we have a number of triggers.…Down at the bottom you can see,…jump to next slide when the user clicks the next button,…that's fine.…We took out jumping to the previous slide…because we're on slide one.…So let's see what happens now when we preview this…from pretty much any ribbon.…In this case, with the home tab selected,…you can see in the publish group,…a preview button.…Preview up here at the top is the same as pressing F12,…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.