Learn how to launch Articulate Storyline 360, about signing in and creating an account, how to open existing projects, and what to expect in the user interface.
- [Instructor] Well it is time now…to launch Articulate Storyline 360…and get comfortable in our surroundings…with a quick tour of the user interface.…There's a couple of ways to launch Storyline…here in Windows.…You can hit your Windows key on the keyboard,…and just start to type in Storyline.…It'll show up.…There it is, Storyline 360, the desktop app.…But I'm going to click in the background.…You may also see the shortcut on your desktop…for Articulate 360.…And by going to the shortcut and double-click,…something else is going to happen.…
You'll see the sign in screen…if you're not already signed in.…You'll need your email and the password you used…to set up your account.…If you haven't created an account,…go to Create an Account down at the bottom.…You can start off with a free trial.…Once you have that information, clicking Sign in,…it's going to sign you into Articulate 360,…which includes, there it is, Storyline 360.…There's some other things like Studio, Replay, and Peek…that can be installed.…If Storyline 360 is not installed, you can do it from here.…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.