Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- Hey and congratulations on making it through this course. … I really appreciate it. … If you want to continue your learning, … building your skills, … and connecting with other course creators, including me, … please check out the weekly e-learning challenges … I host each week … in the e-learning heroes community. … They're a fantastic way … to practice your course building skills … while seeing what other users, like yourself, … are working on. … And if you like to keep in touch, … you can find me on LinkedIn, Twitter, and my website. … Bye for now. … …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.