Listen to some closing remarks about Articulate Storyline 360 and designing elearning courses.
- [David] Well congratulations, you've reached the end…of this course on Storyline 360.…You should now be feeling confident enough…with Storyline 360 to start authoring and publishing…your own E-learning content.…Of course, there's so much more to this powerful…yet easy-to-use software, so stay tuned…for more in depth Storyline 360 courses to come…in the near future.…For now though, you can check out my other courses here,…such as Articulate Storyline 2 Advanced Techniques…and Visual Design Basics in Articulate.…You'll be able to apply what you learn in those courses…here in Storyline 360.…
This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching…and hope to see you again soon.…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.