Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Markers, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Narrator] One of the most popular interactions … would be the label graphics interaction. … They're really easy to use because any image … can drive the interaction using these … small buttons which we call markers. … These markers can be placed over any slide … to transform it into an explorable image. … You can include media like video, images, … audio, or even just text if you want … to create these interactive graphics. … So let's go ahead and take a look … at how that works in story line. … Okay, so I'm starting here in story view … with a photo I grabbed from content library. … Let's go ahead and add that first marker … we do that by going up to the insert tab, … marker, and we have quite a few prebuilt styles … to get you going. … Just choose one of these and then click … on your slide to add the marker. … Now you see the marker appears with this white label … and a place to add a heading or title … and you can format that text just like … you would any regular text box. … Add a description if you have the text go ahead …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.