Renaldo Lawrence shows how to insert a new scene inside of Articulate Storyline 360.
- [Male Instructor] One of the features…that can save you lots of time,…is the ability to import PowerPoint slides…into Articulate Storyline 360.…The beauty of this is that,…if you have any formatting or animation,…Articulate Storyline 360 respects that.…And imports all those features inside the project.…So in terms of saving time,…using your previous presentations can be a huge time saver.…We're going to import a PowerPoint presentation…into Articulate Storyline,…and then select the files we want from the presentation.…
Make sure that Articulate Storyline 360's open.…Then click on the Story View tab.…Right click in a blank area,…and select New Slide, Import PowerPoint presentation.…Navigate to the Project One folder,…and then open the assets folder.…Choose the PhotoshopL4 presentation,…and then choose Open.…The Insert Slides dialog box will appear.…Here, we can choose which slides we wish to import.…
On the top right of the dialog box,…choose None.…Now, select all of the slides…except the Desaturation Two slide.…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.