Learn about inserting video into a slide, how to resize and position the video, and adjust options for playback experience.
- [Instructor] Just as we can add audio…to our projects here in Storyline 360,…we can take it to the next level and insert video as well.…That's what we're going to do in this movie…with our Orientation project 0402, if you're catching up.…Let's switch scenes by clicking the Scenes…drop down arrow and select Local Attractions.…Slide one here has the London graphic…sitting there stagnate.…Not bad, but we could add some more visual interest…by replacing it with a little video…of Oxford Street that I have for you.…
Now, you can insert existing video,…you can even create it on the fly.…Let's check it out.…We'll go up to the Insert tab.…Notice in the Media group there is a Video button,…clicking the top half is going to select the default…which is going to allow you to…go browsing for an existing video file.…There are many formats to choose from.…But clicking the drop down arrow below will show you…some other options like linking to video from a website.…Maybe you found a YouTube video that you'd like to link to…and have your learners view it right here in their slide.…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.