Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Importing PowerPoint, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] Importing PowerPoint slides … directly into Storyline is a great way … to leverage your existing content … and speed up overall course development. … Let me show you how it works. … So real quick, I'm starting here in PowerPoint, … just to show you what we're going to work with. … It's a single slide, we've got some, obviously, … some text on the slide, some clip art images here … of various food items, and an overall theme here … with the colors and of course, the theme fonts. … All right, so what we're going to do is bring this … into Storyline so you can see the process. … I'm going to close out of PowerPoint. … I'm starting here in Storyline at the welcome screen. … Now, you can import the PowerPoint slide … at any point in development. … You could have a course in Storyline with 30 slides … and you need to bring an extra content slide. … You can do that at any point. … But since this is a new project, … I'm just going to start here from the welcome screen. … So click Import, and let's navigate …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.