Renaldo Lawrence shows how to format content inside of Articulate Storyline 360.
- [Instructor] Being able to navigate around a course…for students is important.…Just like a book, I think it is important…that a course has a table of contents…to help students understand what is in the course.…We will work on the table of contents page.…We will add some instructional text, a shape,…duplicate that shape, and then add text to those shapes.…We will also create a new scene for our project.…Click on the Insert tab.…
On the toolbar, go to the text section of the toolbar.…Select the text box icon.…Now, click on the page and start typing the following text.…Please choose from the menu below.…Once we have typed our text, we need to format the text.…Make sure that the text is selected.…Choose the Home tab.…
And change the size of the text to size 20.…Leave the font as Open Sans.…Change the color of the font…if it's a different color to black.…Select the Format tab.…Choose one of the shape styles.…Then choose the arrow by the shape filled text.…And at the bottom, select Gradient.…Choose one of the lighter colors.…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.