Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploration, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] Most courses are linear, … and require learners click through … the course in a specific sequence. … Now to move past the click-and-read model, … try opening up the course navigation, … and allow for some non-linear navigation. … That's where exploration and discovery activities … can help motivate learners to interact with your content. … Common examples of exploration activities … include tabs interactions. … These are a great way to organize and group related content. … For course designers, building tabs interactions … is also a great way to begin seeing content … in smaller, more digestible pieces. … Interactive labels and markers … are another great way for letting learners explore … and discover content. … I like to call them the Swiss Army Knife … of e-learning interactions because they're so flexible. … But unlike tabs interactions, label graphics … don't require a structured layout. … Using small buttons, icons, and a call-out label, … label graphics can be dropped on any image …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.