Renaldo Lawrence shows how to edit a scene inside of Articulate Storyline 360.
- [Instructor] When you create a new scene…within Articulate Storyline 360,…it is important that your users are able…to access the new scene.…If you have more than one scene,…only the first scene will appear…when your users access your course.…So, in order to make sure…that the users can access the new scene,…we're going to create a link…from inside the Articulate Storyline 360…using the trigger panel.…Make sure Articulate Storyline 360 is open.…Open the Table of Contents page…and select the Click Here for the Main Lesson shape.…
Click on the Create a New Trigger button.…Add the following actions to the trigger panel,…for Action, choose Jump To Scene,…for Scene, choose Photoshop L4,…leave the other settings as they are and click OK.…Now, let's add buttons to the Photoshop L4 scene.…Open the Photoshop L4 scene by going to Story View…and double-clicking on the Photoshop L4 scene.…
Open the Video Section scene also.…Now, on the Video Section scene,…go to the top right of the slides…where you can see the buttons.…Right-click on the Home button and choose Copy,…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.