Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Drag-and-drop questions, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] Okay, in this movie … we're going to take a look at how … the convert to freeform process works. … We have this static slide that we imported … from PowerPoint and now we want to reframe it … as a question. … We want to ask our learners to sort … these food items based on … whether they're healthy or unhealthy. … So, here's how the process works. … The first thing I would do is duplicate the slide. … I don't want to lose this initial work … that I set up. … So, come on over here and just … right click on the thumbnail … and choose duplicate. … So, that way in a real world, … maybe you're presenting the content … and now you want to just give the learners … a little speed bump to see if they're paying attention. … So, we're working from the second slide. … Let's go ahead and just make a few changes … here on the slide. … I don't want to give all this content away, … so maybe I'm just going to trim that … for healthy and I'll trim this one for unhealthy. … So, now I have a couple labels that I can use …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.