Renaldo Lawrence covers how to customize the player properties using the player's tab in Articulate Storyline 360.
- We're going to add information to the players tab.…The players tab is like the main content center…for the project.…Make sure you have the home tab selected,…and then click on the players tab.…The players tab is very important.…Here we can add items such as a glossary,…resources, and other features to our Storyline 360 project.…To the right of the screen,…notice that you have a preview of your project.…Notice that we also have the name of the scene…and the name of the individual slide.…
Now, let's review the other individual tabs…in the players property window.…Make sure that the features tab is selected.…The first thing we will do is to make sure we…have a few of the items selected under the players tab.…By ticking these tick boxes,…it assures us that that particular feature…will show up in our project.…Using the scroll bar, make sure that…the following tabs are selected:…The resources tab, the menu tab, and the glossary tab.…
Then under the features tab, type Working with Photoshop.…Notice that the title updates in…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.