Renaldo Lawrence continues to cover how to customize the player properties using the player's tab in Articulate Storyline 360.
- Let's look at the different features…of the Players tab in Articulate Storyline 360.…It's important that we understand…how to use the Players properties…so we can add resources to our course.…By adding resources, we can differentiate…our course to make sure we're reaching…all of our students.…In order to work with the Players tab,…make sure that the Home tab is selected.…Then click Player under the Publish section…of the Toolbar.…
When the Player's properties…dialog box appears, select the Resources tab.…By using the Resources tab, we can…add content such as PDF documents,…images, Word processing documents,…or most any type asset you wish…to share with your learners.…It is a great way of differentiating…your curriculum and sharing documents…with both parents and learners.…On the bottom of the Resources tab,…window on the left, select Add Resources.…
When you select the Add Resources button,…the Add Resources dialog box appears.…Select File from your choices…and then choose Browse.…Navigate to the Project One folder.…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.