Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing the consequence, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Narrator] In this movie we'll continue customizing our … scenario by first making the feedback feel a little less, … correct/incorrect, good dog/bad dog, yes/no, … kind of, quizzy feel, and address … each of the learners choices with customized feedback. … Then, we'll also add some scoring to the quiz, … so that we can give a scoring weight or point based … on the best choice, moderate choice, or worst choice. … Alright, let's get started. … Return to Form View, over here in the Question Editor, … and by default the question feedback … is always by the question, right, … so you can see it down here, correct or incorrect. … We can customize the choices so that each choice … has it's specific feedback, for the learner. … So, let's go here to feedback and change feedback … to by choice, and when we do that … you now see that the feedback has moved up here … to each of these three choices. … So I can just type in the feedback that I want, … when I have that in place I can copy it, … and just come done to each of these, and update it. …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.