Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating the feedback layers, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] All right, next I want to work … with some slide layers to display additional content … for each of the tabs. … So each time we click one of these tabs, … we want to use a slide layer to display a new and different … content here in the center of the slide. … So we'll go ahead and create that first slide layer. … So down here in the very bottom of the Slide Layers, … New layer, and let's double click it so we can rename it … to layer 01, press Enter. … And notice a couple things here real quick. … This slide as been dimmed, right? … And I also can't select anything here on this layer. … And that's helpful because we're not on that layer, … we don't want to accidentally nudge or delete something. … Storyline has that dimming effect and prevents … you from access anything on the base layer. … If for any reason you wanted to see what that looks like, … without the dimming effect, … you can uncheck that box and then see everything, … but you still can't select it. … Now the reason I don't work with that too often, …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.