Learn how to add a quiz results slide and select options for what is displayed, what a passing score is, what question slides to include, and whether the quiz can be retried or not.
- [Instructor] When you create a set of question slides…here in Storyline 360, in effect, building a quiz,…if there's scoring especially,…you'll want to include a results slide.…That way, learners will get some feedback…on how well or how poorly they did on the quiz.…You might want to even give them some options…to retake the quiz, for example.…These are some of the things we're going to…explore in this movie with our…orientation project we've been building.…As you can see, I've added a couple of extra questions,…a true/false, a multiple answer question.…When we look at a slide that offers multiple…correct answers, and looking at the Design tab,…you'll notice there's nothing here that allows us…partial scoring, so it's an all-or-none scenario.…
They need to get them all checked off, or they don't score…the points that we've applied, in this case, 10 points.…Also, I made a change to slide 3.2.…Now, if you want to get caught up with me, open up…Orientation0504, and you'll have exactly what I have,…or you can continue to work on your own project,…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.