Learn how to add and setup an intermittent quiz question in Storyline 360 to assess on the fly learner retention of course material.
- [Instructor] Assessing a learner's retention…of the content you've presented to them…in your Storyline 360 project is typically done by adding…a quiz to the end of the project, with a series of questions…which may or may not be scored, if you wanted to you could…have a total score at the end on a results slide,…things we're going to do in this chapter.…But first we're going to explore another option,…and that is to throw in intermittent…questions along the way.…It's a nice way to review some of the slides…they've already gone through, and if you want,…you can include them in the overall score…with the quiz that will appear at the end of the project.…
We're going to work with our orientation project…we've been building, Orientation 502, if you're catching up,…we're on slide one, Scene One,…in our Hotel Background scene, so if you're not there,…just give it a click, choose Hotel Background and Scene One.…Here's where our learners will decide if they're going to…go through the training, and if they already have,…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.