In this video, learn how to calculate the total points earned in the quizzes to determine how learners are performing.
- [Instructor] Okay, … so our learners' study completed several quiz questions, … now it's time to check in with them and see how … they're doing and see if they need help or support. … So we have five quiz questions and at this point … we want to set up a scene that's a decision making scene, … and branch them to one of three new scenes based … on really how well they're doing. … So go ahead and right-click anywhere on story view, … and choose new scene, and we're going to call this Hub. … It could be a decision making scene, … you can name it anything you want decision making, … but essentially this is for us as course developers … to check in on the learner's results slides … and assess how they're performing. … With that slide selected, …jump up here to the slides tab on the riven… and we want to select content library, … just want to grab a another slide here to add …a little context for us,…the instructions slide will work fine,…and go ahead and click insert.…
Okay, cool.…So with that slide selected,…
- Using variables for learning personalization
- Capturing and displaying the learner’s name
- Creating text-entry fields
- Validating input with conditions
- Creating branching quizzes
- Calculating quiz scores
- Adding conditional branching based on quiz score
- Creating custom characters
- Adding custom navigation with bookmarking
- Adding conditional triggers to record learner progress
- Showing additional feedback at the slide level
- Creating learning journals
- Randomizing scenarios with variables
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate 360: Interactive Learningwith David Anderson2h 6m Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Variables
2. Capture and Display the Learner's Name
3. Adaptive Branching Quizzes
4. Adaptive Branching Scenarios
5. Choose Your Own Character
Production tips and tricks3m 10s
6. Custom Navigation with Bookmarking
7. Learning Journals
8. Randomizing Scenarios with Variables
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.