Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Create the choices, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we'll set up the Choices slide … to present learners with the meaningful choices … that allow them to hopefully make good decisions. … So let's go ahead, and we'll work from this existing slide … since we already have the initial design … and framework set up. … So let's click the Challenge thumbnail … and right-click on it to choose Duplicate. … And let's update the title here. … I'm just going to call it Choices. … Now of course, in a real project that you'd work on, … the title would probably be much more meaningful … than what we have here, but for the template purposes, … this makes a lot of sense. … And the educational content here for the placeholder, … let's just update this with what our goal is for the slide. … Okay, I don't think I need that bold, … so I can turn that down. … And that should be okay. … Alright, so our placeholder text is in place. … Next step is just to update our two characters … so that they look like they're engaged in a dialogue. …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.