Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Click and explore videos, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- Another way you can make your videos more interactive … is to create click and explore videos … where instead of just showing tool tip type information, … learners can click a button … and get even more detailed content … or context around what's happening on the screen. … So for this we're going to use slide layers … to provide that feedback. … So let's begin by creating that first feedback layer. … New layer, and we'll call this Feedback 1. … And we'll just put some content in here … just to see what the feedback could look like. … Go back up to the insert tab … and I want to add a little text box here. … And let's do the equals lorem (1 for one paragraph. … There's our text, I need to make that lighter. … There we go, and so there's something on the screen. … And maybe I need to make that … just a little bit smaller for this. … Now even when I'm working with placeholder content, … it's always a good idea to at least give … some kind of indication of which layer you're looking at. …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.