Renaldo Lawrence discusses using interactive elements with assessments and quizzes inside of Articulate Storyline 360.
- [Instructor] As an educator, it is important…that learners understand the concepts…we are trying to teach them.…One way of testing a learner's knowledge…is through a quiz.…We're going to create a quiz, where we can test…our students' knowledge.…Click on the Story View tab,…right-clicking a blank area and choose New Scene.…Name the scene Photoshop Quiz.…Press Enter.…
Name the slide, Desaturation.…And press Enter.…Now, right-click on the blank slide…and choose New Slide Content Library.…When the Content Library appears, choose Quizzing.…Select the vision group…and select the multiple choice slide with the video.…
Choose Insert.…If you receive a warning, it is just to let you know…that the font is not on your machine.…Choose OK.…When the slide appears, it will appear in edit mode.…Let's have a quick look at the interface.…To the left side, we can see our slides.…In the middle of the screen,…we can see the question interface,…where we can enter the question and the answers…for users to try and guess the correct answer.…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.