- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Renaldo] Hi, my name is Renaldo Lawrence, and I would like to welcome you to Articulate Storyline 360 Building Mobile Training. During this course, we will look at how to create interactive mobile learning and then how we can deploy the content to our learners. I feel it is important that we use multimedia components, such as video and audio, in order to enhance our learners' experiences. Among the advantages of creating interactive mobile learning are provide flexibility for our learners, allow for collaborative learning, provide multi-device support, make the content available 24 hours a day, anywhere and any time, the ability for users to check their knowledge any time on their devices, learnable moments.
Some learners learn better in the mornings, some, other parts of the day. Give learners the opportunity to visit places without leaving the classroom. And learners are able to download the courses to their mobile devices. Throughout this course, we will talk about taking our existing content and modifying it for mobile, while integrating multimedia and then deploying our final project to a platform where our learners can access the material. I am really excited to get started developing interactive mobile content for our learners.
So let's get started.
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.