In this course, learn how to go beyond the simple slide deck, and create highly engaging elearning presentations that increase learner agility and motivation using the features and tools of Articulate Storyline 360. Sally Cox combines instruction in the tool with teaching best practices to help you take your elearning development skills to the next level. She explains how to plan and storyboard your course, use design fundamentals to sharpen the aesthetics of your presentation, develop engaging navigation, incorporate storytelling, and create assessments and quizzes.
- Motivating learners with engagement
- Using storyboards to build your vision
- Building the template
- Using the align, ruler, and grid features to keep slides neat
- Working with the corporate brand
- Developing navigation in Storyline
- Buttons, hot spots, and sliders
- Using gamification to help students learn
- Working with audio clips, video, and web links
- Questions, assessments, and quizzes
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] The field of e-learning is exploding into every industry these days and it's really exciting to see. People who may not have been able to take a course because of logistics can now access that content online. With this explosion comes the reality that a lot of e-learning being created as simply PowerPoint slides, delivered online offering no interaction with the learner. I want to change that. I'm Sally Cox and I want to help you create engagement with your learners so they feel motivated and energized. So throughout this course, I'll share ways you can add engagement regardless of the subject matter.
We'll see how to plan and storyboard your course. We'll work on design basics like typography and visual flow. We'll design navigation that keeps the learners engaged. We'll learn to incorporate storytelling, visuals and multimedia, and quizzes and assessments. I think you'll see that with a few simple changes you can turn your e-learning courses into interactive and successful learning experiences. Let's get started.