- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Hi, I'm David, and I'd like to welcome you to this course on building interactive e-learning in Storyline 360. In this course, we'll begin with a quick review of Storyline's building blocks, slides, states, layers and triggers and how together they let you build engaging and interactive e-learning. Next, we'll look at the most common interactive objects in Storyline and how they can help course designers build more effective e-learning. For example, we'll work with markers and label graphics to create explorable images, and we'll work with dials and sliders to let learner explore cause and effect relationships and more. We'll also cover one of my favorite topics, converting static content into interactive slides using Storyline's convert to freeform. The possibilities are endless here. And there's more. We have several start to finish projects, as well, designed to give you an inside look at Storyline's workflow and features by building common interactions, like tabs interactions, for chunking related content, branching scenarios that let learners practice decision making skills and an interactive video quiz that can be tracked in your learning management system. So if you're are ready to begin building better courses in Storyline, let's get started.
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.