Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Annotating videos, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we'll add markers … to annotate the video at specific times during the timeline, … and that's what we can use these cue points for … that we created, is to help guide when … and for how long each of those should appear. … So I'm going to create a simple box here … that we can use for our content. … Change the outline to None, … and I'll just fill that with black. … All right, so let's add some placeholder text: equal lorem. … Hey, where's my text? … Home. … We need to make that white, it's not showin' up. … Lorem. … Okay, good. … Open parenthesis, number one for one paragraph, close. … And then there's my text. … All right, so it wants to center justify it, … but I don't want it center justified. … I will left align it and reduce the size of it, … and then probably want to cut some of that … text out of there too. … Oh cool. … And I'll put my cursor up here just to add a … safety tip heading, right? … So the idea-- … Make that a little larger. … Okay, so this will be the callout graphic, …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.