Learn more about controlling behavior of video that is embedded on a slide, including setting a poster image and background frame that can improve the aesthetic.
- [Instructor] Typically when you add objects…to your slides here in Storyline 360,…you'll find some type of formatting that can be applied…like adding fills, maybe borders for example.…When we work with video as we did in the previous movie,…those options are limited but we can work around them.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…We left off here on our first slide…of scene 2 local attractions, where we added our video.…If you're skipping to this movie…or you need to get caught up,…open up Orientation 0403 and you'll have what I have.…
Well if we select our video and look…at the options tab here under video tools,…we've already been here and explored all of these.…There's nothing that allows us to do any formatting…like add a frame around the outside or shadow for example.…Well we can do that ourselves by inserting our own objects…so let's just click in the background.…I'm going to increase the size of my slide here…so I can see more by decreasing the size…of the timeline down below with the double arrow.…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.