Renaldo Lawrence shows how to add a user guide to your Articulate Storyline 360 project.
- [Instructor] One of the reasons we are creating content…is not only to help our learners,…but also provide parents with an insight…into what their children are learning.…So, what we need to do…to help both our learners and parents…is to create a user guide.…Which will help explain how to use the project.…Okay, let's get started.…Open the welcome page of our project.…Select the Insert tab.…And then choose the Marker button.…Click on the arrow…and select the third icon under the Help section.…
Click on the canvas to the top left…on the Working with Photoshop title.…The interactive marker will appear.…With the marker still selected…click the Format tab.…Under Marker Styles click the drop down menu…and choose the first icon.…Now, click the Label Border drop down arrow.…And under Weight…choose two.…Now click on the bottom right of the box…and drag it so it almost covers the canvas.…
The interactive marker box has two sections.…Click in the top area of the box and type…User Guide.…Select the text.…Click the Home button.…And set the text size to 20.…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.