Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding placeholder text, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] All right, let's add some placeholder text … to our interaction. … It's always a good idea to add something … on the slide for text, … just so you have an idea … what text and content is going to look like … in the real world. … I mean, you're always making changes … and you're always making modifications, … but to have something on the slide at least helps you … know if you're on the right track. … So Insert Text Box … and just click once on the slide to set that text box. … Give it a generic name here, Tabs introduction. … I want to associate this text with the theme font heading. … So I do that by coming up here to the Font menu. … And even though the theme fonts … for this project are both Open Sans, … I'm going to choose Heading right here … so that if I apply a new theme font … with a different heading font, that will be updated … through my entire project. … So I just select Headings. … And I'll just make this a little larger, and bolder, … and higher up, perfect. …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.